A stock is a security that represents the ownership of a fraction of a corporation.
OTT offers access to stocks listed in 21 regions including U.S., Canada, Hong Kong, Japan and United Kingdom.
- TD Bank
An exchange-traded fund is an investment fund traded on stock exchanges, much like stocks.
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF
- iShares S&P/TSX ETF
- MSCI EAFE ETF
An option is a contract which gives the buyer (the owner or holder of the option) the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell an underlying asset or instrument.
With OTT, you may gain access to different option strategies such as Iron Condor, Broken Wing Butterfly and Free Collar.
Trade futures globally on 30+ market centers
Professional trading platforms, order types and futures tools
- Crypto currency (Bitcoin future)
- Equity Indices
Foreign Exchange (“forex” or “FX”) is the trading of one currency for another in many markets.
OTT offers currency conversion and trading in AUD, GBP, CAD, CNH, CZK, DKK, EUR, HKD, HUF, ILS, YEN, KRW, MXN, NZD, NOK, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR, SEK, CHF, TRY and USD.
- OTT also offers regular Currency Conversions.
- Availability of certain investments and strategies may be subject to approval based on investment experience and other considerations.
- OTT does not offer trading in ETF’s that contains trailing commission.
- A Tax-free Savings Account or Registered Retirement Savings Plan may only hold Canadian Dollar (“CAD”) or United States Dollar (“USD”) cash.
- Certain options strategies may not be available to trade in a Tax-free Savings Account or Registered Retirement Savings Plan as per Canada Revenue Agency rules.